The Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation Programs at Memorial Hospital offer individually designed,
medically supervised programs for the recovering cardiac and pulmonary patient.
Our team of certified cardiac and pulmonary rehab nurses will do their very best
to assist you in achieving and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Your good health
is our top priority and we'll treat you just like a member of our family.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF CARDIAC REHABILITATION?
- Increases knowledge of cardiac diseases, diet and risk factors
- Increases the efficiency of the heart
- Lowers heart rate and blood pressure
- Increases strength and stamina
- Assists in weight control
- Improves self-confidence and well-being
WHO SHOULD CONSIDER CARDIAC REHABILITATION?
Anyone recovering from:
- Heart attack
- Coronary bypass surgery
- Heart valve replacement
- Heart transplant
- Other heart problems will be evaluated individually to determine eligibility.
HOW DO I ENROLL IN THE PROGRAM?
If you are interested in the Cardiac Rehabilitation Program, speak with your physician.
A physician's referral is necessary for you to enter the program.
For further information about the Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation Programs at
Memorial Hospital, call one of our certified nurses at 570-268-2365.